Mol doll



On July 4th it was my oldest and dearest friend Molly's birthday. She had to say goodbye to her 20's and say hello to the fabulous 30's! I'm only calling 30's fabulous as i'll be turning 30 next year also :s She celebrated with a bang and hired the pool deck at The Ridges Hotel, Carlton. The theme was 'Black and White' cocktail party. There was finger food ranging from satay chicken skewers to mini noodles boxes (so cute). The food was so tasty but we all knew that we needed something to wash all that food down. The bar served beer, wine and spirits which was $5 a pop and that's pretty cheap. Night clubs nowadays charges about $8 per glass and you could easily spend $100 on drinks in one night. Molly looked absolutely stunning as usual. She wore a white Seduce dress and looked like a fallen angel. I've known Molly since i was 2 years old and we've remained close friends from then til now. From sleepovers to sleep ins, we did it all and we did it together. I love and cherish Molly, she's like the sister that i've never had. I wish her all the love and happiness in the world!!! Lub you long times Mol doll xoxo




4 comments:

kimmysphere August 31, 2010 at 8:45 PM  

Happy birthday Molz, you looked beautiful! I cant believe you two have been friends for that long, great to see!

♥a Muy gear♥ September 7, 2010 at 12:47 AM  

Yea it has been a very looooooooong time! Too long me thinks! LOL!!! But seriously i couldn't imagine life without her!

cupcakes September 16, 2010 at 5:59 PM  

Good friends are hard to come by, so cherish her...

♥a Muy gear♥ September 17, 2010 at 5:46 PM  

I don't even think she's seen this page!

Post a Comment


About Me

My Photo
♥a Muy gear♥
Melbourne, Australia
View my complete profile

Labels

Followers

Powered by Blogger.