My birthday!


Yesterday I celebrated my 29th birthday. Gees time flies when you get older! I remember when i was young and i always wanted to grow up quickly so i can do all the adult things! Well now i am 29 and i wish that time would stand still some days. But oh well, with age comes wisdom right? I'm not overly sure about that as i don't feel any wiser however i do learn new things from time to time. Yesterday i went out for dinner with the family. We ate at our local 'all you can eat' restaurant called Food Star! For some reason mum loves the place so we keep going back there whenever it's somebodies birthday or when we celebrate an occasion! I really don't mind the place.. well as long as we're together than that's all that really matters. Now this is starting to sound a lil sappy! hahah. Work surprised me with this lovely cake from Laurent (French patisserie) in Hawthorn and it was just divine! It consist of Brownie biscuit, milk chocolate mousse and creme brulee. They also gave me a bunch of balloons which were so cute! So that was pretty much how i spent my birthday this year! Yea Happy Birthday to me :)

2 comments:

kimmysphere August 31, 2010 at 8:44 PM  

Happy birthday sweetheart, wanted to take you out for dinner but FOODSTAR stole my glory! haha

♥a Muy gear♥ September 7, 2010 at 12:53 AM  

hahaha FOODSTAR is the bomb! Mum loves that place :)

Post a Comment


About Me

My Photo
♥a Muy gear♥
Melbourne, Australia
View my complete profile

Labels

Followers

Powered by Blogger.