Mary Poppins


I went to see Mary Poppins tonight with Diva, Kimmysphere, Fenna and Marina. It was performed at Her Majesty's Theatre. The tickets cost $115 and we were seated at the top level. These tickets are in high demand as the show are all sold out! We booked ours in advance several months ago! Everything about this show was so elaborate and everything was just spectacular! The stage, the costumes, the lighting, the singing, the dancing was just magical! It was a full house with the young and the not so young! It was the perfect musical for everybody to enjoy. Oh i wish i could go and see it again! I can't wait for our next musical! They're SO much fun to watch! As we were heading back to the car we kept on singing "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" hahha.. try saying that five times fast!! It was Diva's first musical production that she has been to and she really enjoyed herself. Now i will need to go out and hire the DVD for her to watch. I remember watching Mary Poppins on tv when i was a young girl and it was definitely one of my favourite movies. The ticket to the show was my birthday present from Kimmysphere and Fenna so thanks so much my beautiful girls! I enjoyed the show immensely :)

5 comments:

kimmysphere August 31, 2010 at 8:39 PM  

WOW you've done well to update the blog, I am impress! LOL I think you've got as many post as me and I started like beginning of this year! Keep up the good work

You should really tell people about the blog so that people are aware and they can follow you! Would you mind if i mention your blog on my blog, at least some (not many) of my bloggers will know about your blog!

Also, no worries about the present, it was a fab show!!

♥a Muy gear♥ September 7, 2010 at 12:52 AM  

LOL! Thanks hun! I have been trying to find time to update this blog. It's fun but just need to find the time that's the hard part. Only you know of this blog and nobody else... Well Molly and Nay knows but they don't have the link so they've never seen it. I don't mind if you mention it on yours. Maybe that way i will be followed by more people! hahah.

Now we need to wait for the next awesome musical to attend to! So much fun to watch :)

kimmysphere September 9, 2010 at 12:04 AM  

Yea I just had a catch up with Eng and Su and I told them about your blog. They want me to send them a link so they can check it out!

♥a Muy gear♥ September 9, 2010 at 7:57 PM  

LOL! I hope i don't bore them ;)

cupcakes September 16, 2010 at 5:35 PM  

I got the DVD, just need time to watch it now!

Post a Comment


About Me

My Photo
♥a Muy gear♥
Melbourne, Australia
View my complete profile

Labels

Followers

Powered by Blogger.