Asian prunes please


On Sept 11th my friend Xuannie turned 30. She decided to not do the normal jazz and go clubbing, in fact she decided to have a relaxing day out at the Peninsula Hot Springs in Rye. With Spring just upon us it was the perfect time to go. We all started in the 36 degree bath then crept our way up to the hottest bath, reaching a top temperature of 43! I was able to sit in there for approximately 30 seconds only. If i was to stay any longer i would have been cooked!! Well done too by the way! LOL! We got the Bathing package which included robe, towel and locker hire, unlimited access to all the public pools, saunas and lunch. All this cost only $80. I think it's great value for money as we arrived at 10am and didn't leave until 4pm! We spent almost the whole day there just relaxing and watching the world go by! If you're running out of ideas on what to get your partner, friend or family member, why not treat them with a day at the hot springs! I highly recommend it and it's a place for all ages. Thanks again Xuannie for the perfect day out and i hope you enojyed your special day. Happy birthday!







4 comments:

kimmysphere September 27, 2010 at 12:09 AM  

Good post, I've been there before. I'm not the biggest fan. But I guess I'm not a fan of public pools/baths.

One word of advice, the pics are way too small. I cant hardly see the faces, I had to click into the photos, and that is annoying. And even then, I still couldnt quite make out the faces haha. Other than that, great job, keep it up!

♥a Muy gear♥ September 27, 2010 at 9:20 PM  

Was your first time with me for your hens? This was my second time there. First time was with you! hahha. I loved the place! I want to go back to relax some more.

Ok thanks for the tip love. I'll try to get better pics for my next post

Fi October 4, 2010 at 5:11 PM  

I love that place, took kimmie there for a massage and we loved it.

♥a Muy gear♥ October 7, 2010 at 11:43 PM  

The massage was too expensive for us so we just used the public facilities! hehe. I wanna go back!

Post a Comment


About Me

My Photo
♥a Muy gear♥
Melbourne, Australia
View my complete profile

Labels

Followers

Powered by Blogger.